This is a simple and fast card to make. I made this for Newton's Nook pastel color challenge. You could change up the stamped images and colors to get different looks and use what supplies you have.
- water color paper
- A2 size card base
- Glossy Accents (or other glue that dries clear)
- Pretty Pink Posh Pansy Pearls Jewels
- dimensional dots or squares (I made my own out of cardboard and double sided tape)
- container with water for water coloring
- Newton's Nook Playful Panda Stamps
- Newton's Nook Playful Panda Dies
- Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
- Tim Holtz Shaded Lilac Mini Distress Ink
- Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Mini Distress Ink
- Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry Mini Distress Ink
- Tim Holtz Scattered Straw Mini Distress Ink
- Marvy Uchida Double Ended Jewel Picker
- Water Color Brush
- adhesive (I used Scotch ATG)
- Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackable Dies
- Use Newton's Nook Playful Panda stamps and distress ink to stamp four pandas using a different color and panda for each.
- Use Newton's Nook Playful Pandas dies and die cutting machine to cut out the pandas or use scissors to fussy cut them.
- Cut out an A2 size (4.25" x 5.5") of water color paper. I used the largest die from Lawn Fawn's Large Stitched Rectangle die to cut it out.
- Press the distress ink pad on your work mat or plastic block and add water with your brush. Stroke on a patch of each color with your brush on the watercolor paper.
- Put double sided adhesive on the back of the card front and adhere it to your blank card front.
- Adhere your pandas to the card using deminsional squares, pop dots, or glue dots.
- Place the pretty pink posh jewels on your card in the desired pattern. Then use the jewel picker to pick up each each jewel and squirt a small dot of glue where you want it. Then place the jewel on the dot of glue. (I used glossy accents).
The cost doesn't include tools.
As a member of affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases from links on this website. This does not cost you anything, but allows me to earn an income to pay for the website.
Tim Holtz Scattered Straw Mini Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry Mini Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Mini Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Shaded Lilac Mini Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Marvy Uchida Double Ended Jewel Picker
Strathmore water color paper
Scotch Advanced Tape Glider and Tape
Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangular Stackable Dies