This is a tri-fold card I made using Art Impressions Mini Circlet Easter Tryfold stamps and dies. I stamped the images on white paper and made a seperate tri-fold card with purple cardstock.
- Lawn Fawn Spring Sparkle
- American Crafts Lilac Cardstock (from winter collection)
- Thermo Web Purple Tape
- White card stock that is alcohol marker friendly (I used Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock 100 lb. cover weight.)
- Art Impressions Mini Circlet Tryfold
- Art Impressions Circle Double Stitched Dies
- Die Cutting Machine (I used a Sizzex Big Shot Plus)
- Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink (or other stamp pad that is alcohol ink friendly)
- Copic Markers Colors - BV00, BV23, G43, G40, Y11, Y15, Y35, B00, B000, W1, W3, W5, E33, E35, and E37
- Score Board and bone folder (optional)
- Cut a piece of purple cardstock 12"x5.5". Then score on the shorter length at 4" and 8". This will give you a card that folds in 3 panels of 4" wide.
- Stamp the 3 images from the Art Impressions Mini Circlet Easter Tryfold set. If you are going to use alcohol markers, then use alcohol friendly paper and ink.
- Use Art Impressions circle dies to cut out the stamped images.
- Color the stamped images with Copic markers.
- Cut out the openings of the stamped images with dies that are included in the Art Impressions Mini Circlet Easter set.
- Cut 3 circles out of the Lawn Fawn purple sparkle paper using the Art Impressions circle dies. Use one size larger than you used to cut out the stamped images. The 3rd image with the words will need one size larger than the others.
- Adhere the stamped images to the purple circles with double sided adhesive tape or glue.
- Use the coordinating dies to cut out the openings in the stamped images since the purple sparkle paper will be covering the openings.
- Adhere the first image (the one with the flowers) on the front of your card. Place the coordinating die in the opening and run it through your die cutting machine to cut the opening in the card front.
- Fold up your card and use the opening in the front to line up the second circle on the second card flap. This is the picture with the empty tomb. Adhere it in place and then use your coordinating die to cut an opening in the purple cardstock.
- Use the opening you just cut to line up your last circle (the one with the words). Then adhere it to the last panel (which is the one in the middle.)
The time it takes to make the card also depends upon how fast you color. (I'm not fast.)
As a member of affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases from links on this website. This does not cost you anything, but allows me to earn an income to pay for the website.